We know the destination of a remodel is FAR more satisfying than the journey, so we’ve created a finite process for furnishing + styling, and full room renovations. For the busy, focused, deadline-driven professional, we offer the ultimate turn-key residential interior design service.
As a successful professional, you can be bound by limits that are outside your control. Sometimes it is a client’s deadline and the promise you made to take your child to soccer practice. Both are extremely important, so obviously your time is very valuable.
We created this premium service to get from goal to glory in the shortest time possible. We call it 100% in 100 days. Our finish line is 100 days*. That is the target date for your project from the time you become our client. Our goal is to remove all of the stress and all of the headaches that an interior design and remodeling project entail. Because you are decisive and rely on experts to advise, we limit the selections we present, the number of meetings you would need to attend, and our team moves very swiftly through the project’s process. With customized options available in this timeframe, you won’t have to worry about your home looking like your neighbor’s.
Most interior design and large-scale renovation projects really do take quite a while to progress through, so it’s no surprise that it could feel like your project will never end. Many projects do require a longer timeline, a more extensive team with more parties involved, more meetings, more approvals, thick drawing sets with many details, and may not fit into this shorter term. This can be assessed during the first step of the consultation.
Here are some project examples that could be completed with an accelerated schedule:
- You need to open up two small bedrooms to create a larger baby nursery, and furnish it before the baby arrives.
- The house you live in hasn’t sold yet and you’ve closed on a new house that needs a full kitchen remodel.
- Your basement bathroom needs to become more user-friendly with universal design for your in-laws that will be moving in a few months.
- The beachside property you purchased as a part-time Airbnb needs to be fully furnished before the start of summer.
- You didn’t get the summer renovation started in time, but your guests are still planning on staying for Christmas.
- Your bulky Southwest-style furniture won’t fit into the historic townhome you purchased.
- Your mountainside retreat needs to be après ski ready in time for winter.
- You can’t stand your 20-year old bathroom any longer.
- Everything just needs a refresh – new floors, a new countertop, a coat of paint, some new rugs, and updated window treatments.
Our vetted team of experts are timely and have high standards, like you. We work with the best contractors, work rooms, suppliers, and trades the Northern Virginia and Washington, DC area has to offer.
If you need help starting the process to transform your space, reach out to us. We would love to help get your project turned around quickly!
Written by Emilie Kyle
Lush Interior Design LLC is a Hospitality, High-end Residential, and Commercial interior design firm located in the Washington, DC area. Lush specializes in elevating brands through beautiful and functional interior design to make the most impact on guests and users of each space. If you are a restauranteur, hotelier, creative brand, or association and want the Lush team to manage your interior design project, book a complimentary call to discuss how we can help!
*Lush Interior Design LLC makes no promise or guarantee a project will be complete within 100 days of starting. We start with the end in mind, however, life does happen, and Murphy’s law exists. Contractor availability, material availability, approval indecision, meeting conflicts, enforced pause or delay, scheduling for a project restart, fee or payment delays, backorders, product discontinuation, customs, pirates, scope creep, additional services, change orders, permits, HOA approvals and requirements, poor previous craftsmanship, structural issues, unseen problems, outdated plumbing, electrical, or mechanical systems; mold, and asbestos, lead, and the like, all could have an effect of extending the proposed project term.